Nallawilli Technology Pty Limited
Effective Date: 1st January 2021
This policy applies to all Customers by region and/or country and effective dates within the documents below and supersedes and nullifies all previous return policies. Nallawilli Technology Pty Limited (“Nallawilli Technology” or “Nallawilli”) reserves the right to update and change all or any portion of this policy without prior notice.
For purposes of this policy, a Customer is defined as any party where Nallawilli ships product or equipment. This does not include where Nallawilli partners ship to their direct customers. A Product consists of anything Nallawilli sells not including services. Returns are subject to a standard re-stocking fee, unless due to an Nallawilli error.
Customers may contact their designated Nallawilli Sales Representative or Nallawilli Customer Service with any questions related to this policy.
- Nallawilli values all Customers and our commitment to product quality and superior service is supported by a fair and reasonable return policy that best addresses Customer concerns and manages costs, security of return supply chain, and compliance with applicable laws.
- This Policy applies to all Customers effective June 1, 2019 and supersedes and nullifies all previous return policies. Nallawilli reserves the right to update and change all or any portion of this Policy without prior notice.
- For purposes of this Policy, a Customer is defined as any party where Nallawilli ships product or equipment. This does not include where Ecolab Distributor partners ship to their direct customers. A Product consists of anything Nallawilli sells not including services.
- Returns are subject to a standard re-stocking fee, unless due to an Nallawilli error.
- Customer may contact their designated Nallawilli Sales Representative or Nallawilli Customer Service with any questions related to this Policy.
- Request for return authorisation must include the following information and must be pre-approved in writing by Customer’s designated Nallawilli Sales Representative or by Nallawilli Protect Customer Service:
- Original Nallawilli order number or customer account number and customer purchase order number.
- Specific item(s) and quantity being returned (e.g. product number, serial number for equipment).
- Explicit reason for return.
- Accurate Customer contact information (name, phone, email).
- Return Authorisation will not be granted for:
- Damaged Product more than seven calendar days after original delivery date.
- Chlorine-based Products more than seven calendar days after original delivery date
- All other Products more than thirty calendar days after original delivery date
- Additionally returns on other specific products may be restricted or disallowed based on the discretion of Nallawilli and/or per local regulatory requirements. This list will be maintained by Nallawilli Customer Service
- Customised equipment per Customer specifications
- Product damaged or lost by Customer or damaged in transit where transportation is arranged by Customer’s carrier
- Product contaminated at Customer site due to Customer error
- Opened container Products including partial cases
- Product not in resalable condition
188.8.131.52. Product damaged by misuse, mishandling, neglect, or environmental factors
184.108.40.206. Product less than $100 AU Dollars per original order purchase price due to Customer error
Where Customer refuses delivery of any order of saleable item(s), the carrier will return the item(s) in accordance with Nallawilli Protect instructions. The Customer will receive credit, less our standard re-stocking fee, and any applicable costs such as disposal fees. Where return shipping costs exceed the order total the return will not be credited.
Order changes or cancellation must occur prior to order fulfillment. The Customer will receive credit, less our standard re-stocking fee, and any applicable costs such as disposal
Customer should thoroughly inspect all items for shipping damage before accepting delivery. No credit will be given unless damage is identified and Customer notifies their designated Nallawilli Sales Representative or Customer Service within seven calendar days of the original order
Nallawilli Protect’s responsibility for loss and damage ceases after the seven day period and no credit will be issued. Customer will be responsible for safe disposal in compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements plus any related handling and disposal costs Nallawilli Protect incurs. This cost may be recovered by invoicing the Customer
Unless otherwise agreed, credits less applicable re-stocking fees or other charges may be issued in the same form as the payment of the original invoice, and will be issued after all inspection and handling is
- Nallawilli reserves the right to charge Customer for errors caused by the Customer based on this Policy. Examples include Products and equipment ordered in error, refused at delivery or not cancelled in time to stop delivery
- Re-stocking fees are intended to cover a portion of the related return freight and handling costs incurred by Nallawilli. This fee is calculated based on the full cost of items invoiced and requested to be returned
- Reasonable other fees may be charged at the discretion of Nallawilli Protect including but not limited to disposal costs and additional handling fees.
|Sales Credit Criteria|
|25% Re-Stock Fee|
Customer errors on accepted returns
Customer errors on returns without authorisation
- Customer and/or Customer’s authorised third party carrier is liable for damage or lost returns in transit where Customer arranges shipping.
- Nallawilli and/or Nallawilli’s authorised third party carrier is liable for damage or lost returns in transit where Nallawilli arranges shipping through a pre-authorised bill of lading.
- Customer may not return Products to Nallawilli unless specific Products are pre- authorized for return by Nallawilli in writing. If Customer has Products that cannot be returned to Nallawilli (in accordance with this Policy), then Customer is responsible for proper handling and/or disposition of those products. Nallawilli recommends Customer first use Products for the intended purpose, but in cases where Customer chooses to dispose of these Products, Customer must ensure the waste Product is re-packed, shipped, and disposed of in a manner that complies with all local, state, and federal laws and regulations. Customer will indemnify and hold Nallawilli harmless from any damages or liability caused by Customer’s failure to comply with such laws and
- For Product returns allowed under this Policy that are Nallawilli’s responsibility to dispose of, Nallawilli will arrange for safe
- Nallawilli will not accept for disposal, or arrange for disposal, any non-Nallawilli Products (for example, competitor products) from a Customer
Customised equipment manufactured or purchased specifically to unique Customer specifications may not be returned
- An Nallawilli drop shipment is defined where Nallawilli sources Product and/or equipment from a third party and directly ships to an Nallawilli Customer from that third party.
- Drop shipment returns will only be accepted based on the original supplier’s return acceptance criteria, and must be returned directly to the original supplier
- The Customer will receive credit for Product in acceptable condition as determined by original supplier’s inspection process, less Nallawilli’s standard re- stocking fee, and may also be subject to additional reductions related to the original supplier’s return policy if these exceed the re-stocking
Returns must be properly prepared for transport in compliance with applicable transportation regulations, and clearly reflect the return authorisation number. Nallawilli may charge Customer for any related costs incurred due to Customer error.
- For pre-authorized returns, Customer must ship in accordance with Nallawilli shipping terms and instructions within thirty calendar days of issuance of the return authorization or the return request is no longer authorized. If carrier has not contacted Customer within seven calendar days of authorization, Customer must notify Nallawilli Customer.
- Return shipments received marked “Freight Collect” will be refused. Nallawilli is neither responsible for shipping costs related to Customer arranged shipment, nor any costs related to the Product.
- Only items included in the return authorisation order will be accepted. No credit will be issued for other items and Customer may be responsible for any related handling and disposition costs Nallawilli.
- Product will be inspected upon return for conformance to Nallawilli’s return acceptance
- After inspection, credit requests may be reduced or declined accordingly if the Customer is determined responsible including any additional costs for